A press release from the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency.
At the invitation of His Excellency Alassane Ouattara, President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire and Mr Moussa Faki Mahamat, Chairperson of the African Union Commission, His Excellency Paul Biya, President of the Republic of Cameroon, and his wife Mrs Chantal Biya, left Yaounde early this afternoon for Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire) to attend the 5th African Union-European Union Summit which will take place on 29 and 30 November 2017, under the central theme “Investing in the Youth for a Sustainaible Future”.
The Head of State’s official delegation comprises:
– Mr Mbella Mbella Lejeune, Minister of External Relations;
– Mr Belinga Eboutou Martin, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr Motaze Louis Paul, Minister of the Economy, Planning and Regional Development;
– Mr Perevet Zacharie, Minister of Employment and Vocational Training;
– Mr Mounouna Foutsou, Minister of Youth Affairs and Civic Education;
– Mr Atanga Nji Paul, Minister in charge of Special Duties at the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr Sindjoun Luc, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
– Rear-Admiral Fouda Joseph, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr Nguini Alfred, Cameroon’s
Ambassador to Côte d’Ivoire;
– Mr Evina Abe Daniel, Ambassador, Cameroon’s Permanent Representative to the European Union;
– Mr Ndoumbe Eboule Jacques Alfred, Ambassador, Cameroon’s Permanent Representative to the African Union;
– Mr Mvondo Ayolo Samuel, Cameroon’s Ambassador to France; and
– Mr Bikele Simon Pierre, Chief of State Protocol.
Director of the Civil Cabinet